Study-In-Belgium: 2023 Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Belgium: 2023 Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students.
Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students for master’s programs in Flanders and Brussels is to outstanding students from around the world.
The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as top study destinations.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Summary
- Available Schoools
- Scholarship Requirements:
- 2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
- Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Method of Application
- Deadline: April 6, 2023
- Host Country: Belgium
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €9,600 Stipend Per Year
- Deadline: April 6, 2023
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- HOGENT University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University of Applied Sciences and Arts
Eligible Masters Degree Programmes offered at participating Flemish Institutions except preparatory programmes; bridging programmes; or distance learning.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish host institution’).
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. The student has a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language (please check the official website for the specific requirements)
- The student has to be accepted by the Host institution to be able to receive the scholarship. Even if the Host institution’s decision to accept the student is taken after the selection of the Master Mind Scholarships programme, this criterion applies.
- The applicant can be nominated by only one Flemish higher education institution. If the applicant is preselected by more than one Flemish higher education institution, he/she has to choose one Flemish higher education institution to submit his/her application into the Mobility Online tool.
- All nationalities, except for Russian, can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website (link found below).