Study-In-UK: 2023 Nottingham Trent University Excellence Scholarships for International Students.
Nottingham Trent University Excellence Scholarships is offering up to 50% of tuition fees to students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Nottingham Trent University delivers progressive, successful, and high-quality education to ensure its learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
NTU aims to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £4,000 or 50% off tuition fee
- Deadline: May 3, 2023
This scholarship scheme is competitive. We award scholarships to applicants who demonstrate excellent achievements and experience and will make a positive contribution to the NTU community.
You can only submit one scholarship application, so make sure you are happy with your answers before applying. If you mention any published papers or other supporting evidence, make sure to include a link.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must have applied and been admitted to an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at NTU.
- Applicants must have to demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the potential to contribute to the university community.
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Our NTU Excellence Scholarships are worth 50% or 25% off your tuition fees.
These are awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the potential to contribute to the university community.