Study-In-USA: 2023 Barry University Stamps Scholars Program for Undergraduate Students.
Barry University Stamps Scholars Program award multi-year scholarships to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences. Stamps Scholars also join a community of more than 2,800 current and alumni Stamps Scholars around the world with whom they network and share their experiences.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: United States of America (USA)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | $6,000 Stipends
- Deadline: January 15, 2023.
With the generous support of the Stamps Scholars Programme, the programme invests in an exclusive group of high-achieving incoming freshmen with an interest in leadership and service. Barry University provides matching dollars to provide a full merit scholarship.
The award is renewable each year, based on GPA, leadership training, and community service requirements.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Open to first year freshman (US citizen, resident, or international student);
- A high school GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Demonstrated and active leadership.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room and board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience
- A faculty member who serves as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Programme and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programmes