JOBS Available : Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
If you’re an immigrant looking for a Bus Driver job in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can expect to earn an average salary range of $13.69 to $27.88 per hour. This equates to a monthly income of $2,191 to $4,464 and an annual salary of $30,952 to $63,053. These figures are based on recent studies and reflect the current job market for Bus Drivers in the USA.
Getting the opportunity of becoming a bus driver job in the USA with visa sponsorship is really going to be an achievement because this is one of those Jobs that enables you to earn well.
A bus driver is a person who drives or transports people from one place to another, it could either be to school, work, shopping, or even across various states and countries as a source of livelihood.
Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
– Full-Time or Part-time Job Responsibilities
There are different responsibilities of a bus driver working full-time or part-time jobs in the USA and they are as follows:
- They always follow a planned route according to a time schedule
- Ensures they pick up and drop off passengers at their various destination
- Drives carefully to ensure passengers’ safety and obey traffic laws.
- Maintain positive attitudes towards customers.
Benefits of Working Bus Driving Jobs in the United States of America with Sponsored Visa
Apart from the fact that the bus drivers earn within the range of $18 to $20 per hour, there are other suitable benefits which include:
- Good health insurance.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- No degree is required.
- paid vacation.
Requirements to Become a United States Bus Driver with Sponsored Visa
Below are the requirements to enable you to get jobs like a bus driver in the USA with visa sponsorship.
- Ensure you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Acquire a maintain license.
- Physical strength is also required.
- You will need to complete driving training in other to get a commercial driver’s license.
- To be a bus driver in the USA, you have to be 21 years of age.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency using GPSA devices.
Type of Visa to Apply for to Get USA Bus Driving Visa Sponsorship Job; H-2B & H-1B Visa
Ensure you take note of the exact type of visa you are to apply for. Here we will be enlightening you on the type of visa for bus driver jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
The first step to take when you want to work as a bus driver in the USA is to apply for an H-1B visa. You can either get a sponsor from a company in the USA or even from your family members, this can enable you to get your dream job as a bus driver without going through lots of stress.
Temporary work visa.
In order to get a job as a bus driver in the USA, you have to apply for a temporary visa. Be that as it may, as a non-immigrant worker, you can make use of the H-2B visa in applying for Jobs like a bus driver in the USA to earn a living.
Where to Find Bus Driving Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you having issues with where to find bus driving jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship? Worry no more for we are here with some links to where you can find jobs like that of a bus driver in the USA.
How to Apply for a Bus Driving Work in USA with Sponsored Visa
There are a lot of Bus Driver Jobs that You can apply for in the USA with Visa sponsorship and You will get the best ones here.
Although, if you plan of applying for bus driver jobs in the USA, we are here to let you know that you are in the right place because we will be giving you a perfect guide to achieving your wish.
- First of all, set up a well-arranged CV with USA standards to start your application and set up a good application letter the USA employers will use to recommend you
- Make use of your internet to look for any USA jobs vacancy for bus drivers, once the employer finds your CV qualification standard and accepts you.
- Your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the united state citizenship immigration service. Also, before this, you and your employer must have discussed the payment rate.
- The labour condition application will be submitted to the DOL for certification and you will register for the USA citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken.
- Complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USICS for beneficiaries will be done.